Coman Certified Interpreting, LLC is a woman-owned small business (EDWOSB) providing professional sign language interpreting services throughout Florida. CCI takes pride in providing Deaf and hard of hearing consumers with the services of a nationally certified interpreter. CCI is owned and operated by Rose Coman, a nationally certified, freelance interpreter with almost twenty years of experience. Requests are predominantly filled by Rose herself; however, when she is not available, CCI will arrange for a trusted and skilled colleague to provide service on her behalf.
You can trust CCI to provide interpreting services because:
- CCI aims to provide all participants with professional and high-quality services.
- CCI partners with top-notch interpreters across Florida.
- CCI offers competitive rates.
- CCI is Deaf-consumer conscious in all business decisions.
- CCI values Deaf consumers’ rights to access communication.
Interpreters work with CCI because:
- CCI is an interpreter-owned company.
- CCI ensures interpreters are provided with all necessary information in advance so that they can provide quality-interpreting services.
- CCI prioritizes using nationally certified interpreters.